Am 15.11.2009 um 13:38 schrieb Alan BRASLAU:

> Using the minimals without any further configuration efforts,
> I have *never* been able to acces to my system installed fonts
> (as seen by fc-list).
> This has been, for a while now, on my list of tasks
> to try to understand and to resolve,
> so I am interested by this subject...

ConTeXt looks for system fonts only on Windows and Mac OS X (the paths are set
in data-res.lua),
for others system you need the OSFONTDIR variable. When you want the same
feature on Linux Hans
has to know where system fonts are stored and if these directories are the same
on each distribution.

Wolfgang