Hello,

I need to set up 1.5cm/2cm page borders.

Backspace in layout setup gives me expected result (distance from page to the text). According to the wiki, cutspace should do the same for opposite side of the page, but it doesnt. So, I cannot get the meaning of cutspace.

\setuplayout[topspace=2cm, header=0cm, footer=0.6cm, bottomspace=2cm, height=fit,

%leftmargin=1.5cm, rightmargin=2cm,

backspace=1.5cm, cutspace=2cm, width=fit]

\setuppagenumbering[location={footer,middle}, alternative=doublesided, style=\tfx]

\showlayout\showsetups\showframe

\bye

Regards,
Vyatcheslav