I want to calculate the pressure of a hydrostatic fluid column with
p(psi)=0.052*density(lb/gal)*depth(ft)

I have created a form with fields to enter the input, but I need somehow to
pass the information entered to the JS calculation to display the result.

How can you pass an entered field value to JS caluclation and show the result
into another field.

Thanks

Jeroen

\setupcolors[state=start]

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\starttext

\definefield[textdensity] [line] [linedensity] [] []
\definefield[textdepth] [line] [linedepth] [] []
\definefield[textpressure] [line] [linepressure] [] []

\setupfield
[linedensity]
[label,frame,horizontal]
[frame=off]
[height=18pt,width=15em,align=middle,frame=off]
[height=18pt,width=20em,align=right,style=\tfx,,frame=on]

\setupfield
[linedepth]
[label,frame,horizontal]
[frame=off]
[height=18pt,width=15em,align=middle,frame=off]
[height=18pt,width=20em,align=right,style=\tfx,,frame=on]

\setupfield
[linepressure]
[label,frame,horizontal]
[frame=off]
[height=18pt,width=15em,align=middle,frame=off]
[height=18pt,width=20em,align=right,style=\tfx,,frame=on]

\startJScode{presscalc}
pressure=0.052*density*depth;
\stopJScode

Calculate the hydrostatic pressure in psi with p = 0.05194 x density x depth
\blank
\field[textdensity][Please enter Density (lb/gal):]
\blank
\field[textdepth][Please enter Depth (ft):]
\blank
\goto{Calculate Pressure}[JS(presscalc)]
\blank
\field[textpressure][Hydrostatic Pressure (psi):]