On Nov 23, 2009, at 10:07 AM, Wolfgang Murth wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for popping up that question again, but has anybody a hint for me how
> to solve it or where I can read more about it?
>
> I'm working on converting my lecture papers from latex to ConTeXt, where I
> also use a condended font, but only for Excel formulas
> and not as main body font .
> For example
>>      {
>>              \changefont{cmss}{sbc}{n}\small%
>>              \begin{tabbing}%
>>                      \hspace{1cm}\=\$E\$9:\$E\$13 <=\$D\$9:\$D\$13\\
>>                      \> {\$F\$18:\$H\$18 >=0}\\
>>              \end{tabbing}
>>      }%
>
> My question is how I can change a font only for a particular text. Not only
> normal->condensed, even change the complete font like
> using Zapf for a special markup in a Helvetica/Heros text.

I'm afraid your question is just too vague to allow for meaningful answers. The
LaTeX snippet doesn't help because we use ConTeXt. And the answer to "how can I
change a font only for a particular text" is
\bgroup\switchtobodyfont[something] text \egroup, but I'm sure you know this
command. So unless you give us meaningful details or better yet an example, it
will be difficult to help you.

Thomas