Mocja—

You are right. So to get the latest first-sstup.sh I ran
$ curl -o first-setup.sh http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/first-setup.sh
and when I run
$ ./first-setup.sh --context-=stable
I am now am denied permission

Playing with the permissions -a or -u and using sudo does not seem to help.

I am assuming that when I eventually run the new first-setup.sh I will find a
new folder:
/Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-osx-64/

Alan