>>>>> "Joshua" == Joshua Lee <muz...@gmail.com> writes:

Joshua> Hi All, Is there any way to use metauml from ConTeXt?
Joshua> http://thor.info.uaic.ro/~ogh/lop/

Joshua> BTW, is there any ConTeXt modules to write uml sequence diagram
Joshua> similar to http://code.google.com/p/pgf-umlsd ?

Joshua> Thanks in advance.

Joshua> Best regards, Joshua

Hi Joshua,

There we use the following chain:
- Edit UML diagrams with bouml (a really really great tool to design and
  for reverse engineering… )
- Export to SVG (take care of the font with qt-config if you want some
  consistency within your final pdf)
- SVG to PDF conversion with inkscape (command line + fonts embedding
  option if needed)
- just use the PDF as another external figure…

I'll check tomorrow if I have succeeded to optimize the fonts embedding
(this point has annoyed me a lot)…

From my POV, MetaUML is not adapted to a real production environment
(except at pure design stage)…

Worth give à try to bouml -> pdf
Your UML diagrams should look great with a few bouml/fonts/qt-config
configuration.

Renaud