Hi,

I uploaded a new beta. The problematic fonts (reported a while ago) now are dealt with more efficiently. The problem is with the (way too) many kerns. First time loading is also somewhat faster as is the memory footprint for base mode fonts. (for those huge ArnoPro fonts using node mode is much more efficient than base mode).

I hope that I didn't break anything else.