Hi,

I'm using \appendtoks...\to\everyaftershipout to reset a variable on every
pagebreak. This doesn't work as I expect(ed) it, since it seems to only
trigger after a paragraph. The following example shows the problem. On every
new page, the first footnote should be "New", which is not the case here.
What would be the way to go for me, to get the result I described?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas.

The example:

\define\test{\doifelse{\getvalue{testvar}}{page}{%
  \footnote{Repeat}%
}{%
  \footnote{New}%
  \setvalue{testvar}{page}%
}}

\appendtoks
  \global\setvalue{testvar}{}
\to\everyaftershipout

\starttext
  \dorecurse{10}{\dorecurse{250}{text }\test}

  \dorecurse{10}{\dorecurse{250}{text }\test}