On Sat, 23 Jan 2010, Gour wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 13:17:19 -0500 (EST)
"Aditya" == <adit...@umich.edu> wrote:

Correct. Let me try again...Now it works, but I still have to press
Enter twice on two occassions.

Another attempt to fix this. Now I just use mtx-update to make the formats. However, this is done during building the package (rather than in the post-install stage). So, you will need to force a package update (pass -f to your package manager).

Aditya> If you invoke context from an editor, you can change the
Aditya> editor's startup scripts so that setuptex is sourced before
Aditya> the editor is started.

I plan to use it with Emacs/AUCTeX, so will look how to do it there.

The easiest way is to create a script called emacs-context with

        source /opt/context-minimals/setuptex
        emacs $@

Aditya