On 1-2-2010 21:02, Martin 'golodhrim' Scholz wrote:
Hi Hans, hi list,

some questions for the minimals, used the texlive version up to now and
then found out that the 2k9 version of texlive has problems using context
mkii and mkiv.

so now I will start to use context from the minimals. so would be nice to
have some infos before starting. Is the howto in the contextgarden-wiki
still up to date or something needed to be changed in there?
Is the repository for the minimals only available via rsync or as git
too? And if there is no git version available is it planed to get a git
repo, or can one simply add one, as I would write an ebuild for funtoo
afterwards it would be easier for me to sync it that way, because it is
faster and only updates changes, compared to rsync.

rsync also updates only changes

If wished I could first make my github-account available for a git repo.

on the garden there is s git repository for sources (current and beta) but not for the minimals