Am 08.02.10 22:14, schrieb Philipp Gesang:
On 2010-02-08<16:12:09>, Hans Hagen wrote:
fyi: the whole bin stuff will be redone in mkiv. some of it is
already done.

1 - mkii compatible support (built in, no module)
3 - access to entries in arbitrary ways using path expressions
4 - rewrite of rendering variants using the built in xml handler

1 is more or less done, 2 also, 3 is possible but we might want more
and for 4 taco and i will cook up an interface
Great news, indeed!  Is some of this already usable / accessable by way
of functions in minimals?  I can't wait to have a glance at those
features, especially no. 3.
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20100126.184359.e6567256.en.html

Wolfgang