On Feb 13, 2010, at 6:16 PM, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is "t-greek-2008.08.11.zip" still valid (and recommended for MkIV?)

OK, I uploaded a new version of t-ancientgreek. Only a few things have changed
in the module itself. I hope the documentation is clearer and more concise, at
least it's included again... There's no way I can test all the combinations of
fonts in every engine, so if you use it and encounter a problem, just let me
know - it's not easy to keep track of all the encoding and tfm and vf files...

All best

Thomas