Hi People,

I have a very weird problem. As soon as I star tot use \setuparranging
the table of contents and other registers disappear. How to fix that?

An example file:

\setuppapersize
  [A5][A4]

\setuparranging
  [2SIDE,rotated]

\starttext

\subject{Table of contents}

\placecontent[1]

\chapter{Hello}

World.

There will be no text under "table of contents". Comment out
\setuparranging and then the table of contents appears.

When \setuparranging is enabled, this appears in the log file:

system          : part,chapter,section,subsection,subsubsection,subsubsubsectio
n,subsubsubsubsection not found/processed

--
All the best,

Berend de Boer