On 2010-03-14 <22:01:40>, Curiouslearn wrote:
> Have you updated to the latest context minimals version. That might
> solve the problem. I had a similar  problem with including a clickable
> URL in a footnote. Updating solved it.
Yes, I did.  It's friday's beta and recent minimals but I remember
already experiencing this error a while ago and ignoring it back then
(by switching off interaction).  And note that I don't even have
clickable stuff _in_ the footnote, it is the raised footnote marker
itself that is clickable.

Thanks anyways,

Philipp