Dear Hans,

> when given examples of something that does not work i can repair it

take a look at http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2010/047898.html
- it is about problem with movies, but movies and u3d are both done via
annotations, thus there are similarities.

> it is already coded .. see back-u3d.mkiv for the interface

the interface seems to be disfunctional now, I'll supply examples
once I get to a computer with working luatex
(my personal one is still disfunctional since the fix for luatex problem
I reported at http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2010/048022.html did
not find its way to precompiled binaries yet).

               Sincerely, Michail