On 29-3-2010 8:36, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 23:35, Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini wrote:
Hallo,

I don't know if the maintainer of the minimals or Hans is the person
I have to ask.

I do most of the changes in minimals.

Is it possible to change the line

set PATH=%TEXMFOS%\bin;%PATH%

set PATH=%TEXMFLOCAL%\bin;%TEXMFOS%\bin;%PATH%

in 'setuptex.bat'?

On one hand it's true that one can modify the file easily and just
rename it, but it looks like a pretty harmless and sensible change to
me. I was already thinking about it in past, but never needed it so
far.

given the history of texmflocal and its changing use and order in things, it's about the worst one to mess around with