On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Taco Hoekwater <t...@elvenkind.com> wrote:
> luigi scarso wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
>> <schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> 2. What do you expect from a LuaLaTeX module?
>>
>> \usemodule[latex]
>> and then all things in latex/base/* work ok (and only these ones).
>
> Sounds like a good goal, but it will need a new maintainer, I think.
>
> However, Brooks seems to have left us, and I myself lost my interest in
> LaTeX compatibility (I wrote a fair bit of the module code, back when I
> had a commercial project that was originally latex and wanted to be
> able to cut and paste esp. the tabular material).
The interesting part for me is that most of lua code is already here
in some form.
BTW luaLaTeX team is up and running these days, I'm following it
because this year EUROTEX meeting will be in Italy where latex
community is strong
(almost like ConTeXt Italian community of course :-) )
and humanist-oriented .

--
luigi