> Sure? I think he use windows, take a look at the mail header:
>
> Pegasus Mail for Windows (4.41, DE v4.41 R1)

  Right, I was misled by the thread on the Lua list he pointed to, that
focused on the rand() implementation on Mac OS and other BSD descendants
(I had overseen that it mentioned the same problem also happened on
Windows).  But let's drop the discussion there, lest Anonymous ConTeXt
User starts worrying we're going to track him down, too :-) (I have
contacts at Google on different continents!)

        Arthur