> > I tried the following
> >
> > --------------------------------------
> > \starttext
> > \startluacode
> > local OldPreLB
> >
> > function MyPreLB(head,gc)
> > ?texio.write_nl("########### Here I am!")
> > ?OldPreLB(head,gc)
> > end
> >
> > OldPreLB = callback.find('pre_linebreak_filter')
> > callback.register('pre_linebreak_filter',MyPreLB)
> > \stopluacode
> >
> > Test
> > \stoptext
> > --------------------------------------
> >
> > but MyPreLB() is not called.
> > What I am doing wrong here?
>
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> see http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2010/047018.html
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Li Yanrui (???)

I see!

>From the info found there
there are two user hooks:

tasks.appendaction("processors","before","modules.mine.whatever_a")
tasks.appendaction("processors","after","modules.mine.whatever_b")
it is not clear for me how to use this.

So it seems that the luatex reference is useless for a context user.
Is there an other documentation on this?

I have found an other mechanism in 'luat-cbk.lua' which offers a pair
of functions 'callbacks.push()' and 'callbacks.pop()'. But I have not
made any attempts to use them. Are they useable or are they disabled
too?

Wolfgang