Am 11.04.2010 um 18:31 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> On 11-4-2010 6:10, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>
>> Thank you Hans! I can imagine that this fits on the first example.
>>
>> Do you also have an idea on the second case, the arrows from one table cell
>> to another?
>> (Does it has to be so complex as in metafun manual, page 140: "5.2   Anchors
>> and layers"??)
>
> positional graphics as mentioned in the metafun manual ... connecting points
> with arrows

This is exactly the chapter I meant / feared of ... "We already warned the
reader: this is not an easy chapter." (Hans Hagen 2002)

;o)

Nevertheless I'll try my best. Just, even trying to run that example from the
manual gives an error (MkII):

! The paths don't intersect.
<to be read again>
                   ;
intersectionpoint->...The paths don't intersect");
                                                  origin.else:0.5[point.x_.o...
<to be read again>
                   )
l.148 ...= pab cutafter (pab intersectionpoint pb)
                                                   ; pickup pencircle scaled...

?

Steffen