On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 09:23:02PM +0200, Marco wrote:
> > With MkIV \cap and \nocap is no longer necessary when you have a
> > opentype font
> > with the smcp (smallcapitals) and c2sc (capitals to smallcapitals)
> > features.
> Thanks for your explanation. But why doesn't your example work with the
> latin modern fonts? Don't they have these features? I'd be surprised
> when they don't have small caps.

They don't have a small caps OpenType feature (smcp) for a reason beyond
to me, they however have an old-fashioned separate small caps font.

I would liked to send "patches" to LM fonts project, but they don't have
a source repository and their work flow depends on proprietary software
that I cannot afford.

--
 Khaled Hosny
 Free font developer