m 21.04.10 17:39, schrieb Xan:
>/ The pain is that we have to move to ps or eps. pdfposter />/ [http://pdfposter.origo.ethz.ch/] seems that leave this prerequisite, />/ but it does not work for me as better as poster works, because the />/ first does not put marks to margins in the split pages (A4 in my case).
/Make a spec and i can write something, when you look at the source
you can see the code for \slicepages is very simple.

Wolfgang
It's very simple ;-):
\slicepages[document.pdf][width,height,margin] %width and height the slice will
be. margin of the slice
\slicepages[document.pdf][width,height,topmargin,bottommargin,...,margintotext]
%topmargin... are the margin of the page, and margintotext is the margin
between the boundary of slice and text
\slicepages[document.pdf][A4,margin]
\slicepages[document.pdf][A4,margin,style] % style=thinlines, discontinued
lines, dots, by default none

Thanks a lot for the offering.

Cheers,
Xan.