Am 03.05.10 14:11, schrieb Thomas Floeren:

Hello,

in mkII I use to set my left margins to 0pt. When I do this now in mkIV, I get
misplaced footnote numbers (at the bottom).

Example:

\setuplayout
        [leftmargin=\zeropoint]

\starttext
just text\footnote{foot text}
\stoptext

To get correctly placed numbers I have to either set the leftmargin to>= 5pt,
or leave out the leftmargin key in setuplayout.

Is this a bug or just the mkIV way?
The code for footnotes in MkII and MkIV is different, while MkII use it's own
code MkIV use enumerations for the notes (that's why you can use nearly all
options from enumerations) and the number is placed by default in the left margin
but why do you set leftmargin to 0pt?

Wolfgang