Here is more clear example in the attachments.

Indenting looks broken if you are using floats in your document and it
is broken in current and previous versions of ConTeXt too.

There is a tread in this mailing list about indenting [1], but the
given example used the option [here] and my reported issue does not
appear. As soon as float starts to float, the paragraph there it was
placed in the source document is not indented and I can't find a way
to indent it.

If it is designed this way, then how to indent a line after a float?

Is it a bug? If it is, then I will fill an issue here [2].

[1] http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2010/046799.html
[2] http://tracker.luatex.org/my_view_page.php