> MTXrun | run: mktexlsr
> sh: mktexlsr: not found
>
> /opt/luatex/minimals-beta-2010/bin/mtxrun:9270: cannot open
> tree:////opt/luatex/minimals-beta-2010/tex/texmf-project/: No such
> file or directory
> but texmf-project exists

Oh, right. I wanted to say that as well (but the most important thing
was to get the update work at all).

Hans, the platform isn't properly recognized any more:

MTXrun | preset : TEXPATH => /Users/mojca/context/tex
MTXrun | preset : TEXOS   => /Users/mojca/context
MTXrun | preset : TEXMFOS => /Users/mojca/context/tex//Users/mojca/context

TEXOS should return "osx-64", not "/Users/mojca/context".

In the long run I would really like to avoid that step (mtxrun
guessing the platform), but at this moment it will be the easiest to
get this fixed.

I have also noticed the complaint about missing texmf-project. It
should be harmless, but it may be better not to make it look like an
error.

Mojca