Khaled Hosny wrote:
On Mon, Jun 07, 2010 at 12:14:42AM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 6-6-2010 9:43, Khaled Hosny wrote:
I just uploaded a second beta of XITS fonts, this mainly introduces XITS
text fonts, regular, bold, italic and bold italic. No changes to the
math font. This release features also a rudimentary user guide.

The text fonts provide to features over STIX fonts:
* oldstyle figures, through 'onum' feature
* text fractions, through 'frac' feature
and:

* sane filenames

As usual, it is available from github:
http://github.com/khaledhosny/xits-math/downloads
ok, i adapted the typescripts

Is there a chance this typescript gets into texlive? As I'm trying to
get the font ready by the time of texlive2010, I think having the
updated typescript will make installation instructions much simpler.

I am sure we can squeeze in a typescript if it is just that,
a single typescript.

Best wishes,
Taco