Am 11.06.10 07:45, schrieb Jaroslav Hajtmar:
Hi all.
I was surprised that when I set up (in the MKII and MKIV too) topspace parameter to a nonzero value and the value of the bottomspace parameter to zero value, then the size of bottomspace is the same as topspace size. On the other side, if I set topspace to zero value and the bottomspace to nonzero value, ConTeXt behaves as I expected.
Is this a normal behavior ConTeXt?
Ie. when bottomspace is zero, then the paper has only the tops and not bottoms?

When you set 'width=fit' or 'width=middle' context looks at the bottomspace value and if the bottomspace height is 0pt it assign to the bottomspace the height of the topspace. The only thing you can do it to assign a domension ti height, e.g. 'height=15cm'.

@Hans: How about a 'height=auto' key which calculates the textheight like 'height=middle' but doen't change the bottomspace value even if the value is 0pt?

Wolgang