Dnia Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 09:10:40AM +0200, Taco Hoekwater napisał(a):
> Marcin Borkowski wrote:
> >Hi all!
> >
> >When I say
> >
> >\framed{a}
> >\framed{b}
> >
> >there is some space between frames.  How can I turn it off?
>
>  \starttext
> \offinterlineskip
> \framed[bottomframe=off,width=5in]{top left \hfill top right}
> \framed[topframe=off,width=5in]{center}
> \stoptext

Thanks!  Of course, \nointerlineskip between two \framed commands works,
too.

> >Is there a better way to do something like this?
>
> Depending on your actual use case, layers or a table may be more
> suited than \framed.

OK, so now I have a question: what am I doing wrong?

\starttext

\definelayer[lyr][width=\overlaywidth,height=\overlayheight,preset=lefttop]
\defineoverlay[ovl][lyr][overlay]
\framed[width=10cm,height=4cm,background=ovl]{Framed text}

\stoptext

I want to have something like this:

+-----------------------+
|overlay                |
|      Framed text      |

> Best wishes,
> Taco

Regards

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.pl)

People can be divided into 10 groups: those who like the binary system
and those who don't.