Am 17.06.10 20:27, schrieb Matija Šuklje:
Dne četrtek 17. junija 2010 ob 20:09:31 je Wolfgang Schuster napisal(a):
I run now your example on my system and noticed a problem with the
footnote numbering,
i can fix this in the next release but for the moment add

\setupletterstyle[before={\resetnumber[footnote]}]

to your document.
Hmm, I added it, but I still get footnote 3 and 4 (instead of 1 and 2). Is
there a specific place I should drop it to?

I tried it now with the minimals, for mkii \resetnumber[footnote] is ignored but mkiv it works but for mkiv i can also fix in the module.

What you can do is to replace

  \startletter\relax
  \stopletter

with

  \startlettercontent
  \stoplettercontent

  \setups[letter:place]

because this avoids preprocessing and the footnote numbers are now correct.

The hyphenation for expenses is also not very pleasant, you can change
the alignment
of the text with the following setup (global \setupalign would also work)

\setupletterstyle[content][align={right,broad}]
That one fails for me; but

\setupalign[right,broad]

seems to work.

weird because with the minimals it works

Wolfgang