2010/6/25 David Abdurachmanov wrote:
> Hi,
> After finding out that line numbering works different in Mark IV I tried
> using this version on Mac OS X via MacTeX 2009.

Don't. MacTeX 2009 doesn't work with Mark IV, and even if it would,
it's waaaaay too old.

If you want to install and use MacTeX, download it from one of the
servers mentioned in
    http://tug.org/texlive/pretest.html

For example this one:
    http://ftp.cstug.cz/pub/tex/local/tlpretest/

But it's probably better to also try to install ConTeXt minimals (you
can easily switch between both - you just need to set PATH in
.bash_profile or on the fly).

I didn't install MacTeX this time, but rather a normal TeX Live with
ConTeXt scheme (2GB was a lot).

Mojca