Hi,

I'm a ConTeXt and Metapost newbie, so apologies in advance if
this is a stupid question.

I've successfully installed ConTeXt minimals on an OS/X 10.6.x
system and it seems to be running okay.  I'd like to run some
metapost examples from the command line and "mpost" also seems
to be running well.

I've seen references to a "mptopdf" script and there is a Perl
script of that name but it looks like it needs to be installed
somewhere.  Is there some post-setup procedure I need to follow
to access "mptopdf" or another one I've seen references to
"fmtutil"?

Thanks,

Stu

--