On 19-7-2010 12:25, Vnpenguin wrote:
On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 09:21, Hans Hagen<pra...@wxs.nl>  wrote:
On 18-7-2010 4:14, Vnpenguin wrote:

Hi,
It's possible to put TABLE within header ? I'm looking for an example
in Wiki but I can not found yet.

sure, best put the table in a buffer and then call that buffer

(actually, your page can be a table itself ... see example in page-plg.*)

Hans

Thanks,
It works with TABLE within header. But I have another problem with
float image. In fact, I have a logo in a cell of my TABLE which is
found in header. Here is the code :
\startsetups[myheader]
\bTABLE[setups=mytable-header]
\bTR
        \bTD[nr=2]
\placefigure[here,force]{none}{\externalfigure[logo][width=22mm]}

don't use placefloat in a table, just \externalfigure