Hello,
I'm used to use LaTeX for scientific publishing mainly because many conferences offers an article template in this language. I'd like to use Context to typeset my thesis, but I miss one important feature from LaTeX. Psfrag package can be used to replace selected marks in an eps figure (generated by Matlab) with a text typesets with TeX engine. There is also an alternative package which converts thess psfragged figures to pdf and full work can be processed by pdftex. Is there any similar way how to do this in Context? It would really help me. I can of course use a workaround with preparing pictures with LaTeX and using generated pdfs lately, but it is not an ideal solution.

greetings Jan

--
Tato zpráva byla vytvořena převratným poštovním klientem Opery: http://www.opera.com/mail/