Hello to everybody!

There are few weeks left till the 4th ConTeXt Meeting on September 13-18, 2010 in Brejlov, Czech Republic.

We have collected interesting talks and tutorials (25+) on ConTeXt, LuaTeX, Lua, fonts, OpenType math, Metapost and more:
http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2010/abstracts.shtml

We are working on the preliminary programme and other things to make the meeting unforgettable. The highlights of the accompanying programme are delicious cuisine, excellent beer and lovely countryside. Many friends from the ConTeXt list are coming, so we are going to have wonderful time with many interesting talks -- formal and informal: great source of encouragement and inspiration.

After the deadline, the registration for the meeting is still open until we reach the available capacity.

We hope you are having a good time and we are looking forward to meeting you in Brejlov.

Best regards,

Jano Kula
on behalf of the organizing committee
http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2010/