On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 16:39, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:
> On 30-7-2010 4:19, Vnpenguin wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I modified _nothing_ within ConTeXt installation tree, except
>> "texmf-local" folder. Everything was rsynced from
>> rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/setup by using unmodified-script
>> "first-setup.bat". So if something is missing it's on Rsync server,
>> not on my PC, right ?
>
> It works ok here ... what platform are you on? maybe luatex is not yet 0.61
> for your platform?

Windows XP SP3

E:\>context --version

MTXrun | main context file:
C:/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.tex
MTXrun | current version: 2010.07.30 11:35

E:\>luatex --version
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.60.2-2010071421 (Web2C 2010) (rev 3736)

Execute  'luatex --credits'  for credits and version details.

There is NO warranty. Redistribution of this software is covered by
the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2. For more
information about these matters, see the file named COPYING and
the LuaTeX source.

Copyright 2010 Taco Hoekwater, the LuaTeX Team.