On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010, Martin Althoff wrote:

>  There is a typo in the last line of type-charissil.tex:
>  Change
> > \loadmarkfile{charissil} > > to > > \loadmarkfile{type-charissil} > > Aditya >
 Aditya, thanks for that -- hope that typo gets fixed in the sources.

 Unfortunately that did not fix the problem. Despite runs of

\usetypescriptfile has changed. Earlier it used to load file.tex, but now it loads file.mkiv and therefore, none of the typescripts from the typescript module work. A short-term work around is to add

\ReadFile{type-charissil}

somewhere befoer \setupbodyfont. (you loose all the fancy loading of \usetypescirptfile, but for one-off typescripts that is not too bad).

In the long term, all the typescripts in the typescript module need to be modified. (At present, it appears that \usetypescript does not load .mkii file in mkii, but I did not test extensively).

Another option is to use simplefonts module.

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[Charis Sil]

should work.

Aditya