Marcus,

> After \blank I always need an
> \indenting[no].
>
> How do I set up this general behaviour?

Not sure if I read your question correctly.

a. to disable indenting completely (which is default)

\setupindenting[no]

b. disabling in front of particular paragraphs seems to be a bit sensitive. I
currently place an \noindentation in front of every paragraph where it needs to
prevented. \noindentation tolerates blank lines between it an the text, however
clashes with \inmargin. If they appear together indentation still takes place.
My workaround: keep one word between the two.

Not sure if this helps, and even answers your questions.

take care, Martin