Am 12.08.2010 um 00:31 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> On 11-8-2010 9:49, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> as there is no setup for paragraphs (see thread before), I really don' know
>> how to come out of this trap:
>>
>> I need a tight interlinespace for the normal body text, but no lunatic
>> headings!!
>>

>> Have a look, please:
>
> I have no time now. I will document the grid snapper once I've finished the
> (still somewhat experimental) mechanism.

OK. ... Just to avoid basic mistakes:

What is right syntax (direct/indirect)?
The results differ (see below) ...

Steffen

====

\definegridsnapping[MyGrid]    [no]

%\setuplayout[grid=no] % <- alternative a
\setuplayout[grid=MyGrid] % <- alternative b

\showgrid

\setuphead[chapter]

\starttext
   \chapter{one}             \input tufte