On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:35:04 +0200
>>>>>> "Henning" == Henning Hraban Ramm <hra...@fiee.net> wrote:

Henning> Sounds interesting. What's your workflow? Do you use a special
Henning> editor (WYSIWYM?) for your markup?

Writing markdown/reST in Emacs which has nice modes for both markup
formats. (There is even pandoc-mode.). Then I plan to use Sphinx to
generate nice html and qthelp files.

Finally, for the high-quality output, we plan to convert to ConTeXt
(via pandoc since there is no ConTeXt writer for sphinx/docutils) for
high-quality PDF output (if rst2pdf won't be satisfying or if we would
like to provide paper putput.

Henning> For a new project I'm planning to use some simple markup
Henning> (probably ReST) with a Web CMS to create HTML and ConTeXt ->
Henning> PDF. (I won't need math.)

I don't need math as well. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG: CDBF17CA