I am having trouble working out a solution for spanning some rows of tables.
The instructions at http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Table got me so far as the
example shows.

The example is a timetable excerpt. So I want horizontal lines everywhere,
except on Mo, Di, Mi (Monday Tuesday Wednesday) where there are double periods.
Adding any more \DLs or \VLs results in not being able to translate the file or
other errors. Currently the horizontal lines are not where they should be (now
on Mo, Mi, Fr) but kind of evenly spread.

Lastly: How do I control row height?

thanks!
Martin

\setuppapersize[A4,landscape][A4]

\def\TagBreite{4cm}

\starttext

\placetable{Stundenplan}
\starttable[|r w(1cm) |p(\TagBreite) c|p(\TagBreite) c|p(\TagBreite)
c|p(\TagBreite) c|p(\TagBreite) c|]
\HL
\VL Std \VL Montag \VL Dienstag \VL Mittwoch \VL Donnerstag \VL Freitag \VL\FR
\HL
%%%%%%%%% Row Span
\VL 1.  \VL \LOW{mo}    \VL \LOW{di}    \VL \LOW{mi}    \VL do leer \VL fr leer
\VL\MR
\DC     \DL                             \DL                             \DL
                                                \DR
\VL 2.  \VL     \VL     \VL     \VL do leer \VL fr leer \VL\MR
\HL
\VL 3.  \VL  class      \VL  class      \VL class       \VL do class \VL fr
class \VL\MR
\HL
\stoptable