Hi all,

For the pdf file which is generated frome the following example, two
Chinese characters can not be copied rightly when I use simsun.ttc
font and use *Adobe Reader* to view it. The copy text is displayed as
the wrong unicode text such as "􁨀". However these glyphs can be
copied rightly if I use AdobeSongStd.otf font or I use other pdf
reader such as evince.

\definefont[song][file:simsun]
\starttext
\song 描 $\overline{q}$ 提
\stoptext

The attachment for this mail is that pdf file with simsun.ttc font
which can be downloaded from
http://code.google.com/p/way2ctx/downloads/list

This situation is not general. For example, if I change one Chinese
character the text can be copied normally even using simsun.ttc font.

--
Best regards,

Li Yanrui (李延瑞)