Hi all,

first, for thosw of you who went to the meeting: welcome back home from the
ConTeXt meeting - looking at the slides and at the pictures made me really sad
I couldn't come; I really hope I will be able to make it next year to
Porquerolles!

Here's a question that has been on my mind for a while now and that I would
have loved to ask Taco and Hans at Brejlov: we now have shiny new
\userpagenumber and \realpagenumber etc. Is any of these available and
accessible from within Metafun? Right now, in a StartPage -- StopPage
environment, I use
NOfPages and PageNumber, but it would be convenient if we had access to
userpagenumber as well (so the number can be reset etc.)

All best

Thomas