On 22-9-2010 12:16, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 12:06, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
2010/9/22 Procházka Lukáš wrote:

1) What's the best destination where the BrickToBrick.ttf should be placed?
(Now, I've copied the file to c:\ConTeXt\tex\texmf-local\BrickToBrick.ttf.)

You need to put it to
a)
c:\ConTeXt\tex\texmf-local\data\<politebutnotneededtoputfontnamefolderhere>\BrickToBrick.ttf
b) c:\ConTeXt\tex\texmf-local\fonts\opentype\brick\BrickToBrick.ttf
(or truetype instead of opentype; I'm not sure what kind of font it
is, but on the other hand I don't think that it really matters)

An interesting observation: the font won't work if you put it under
opentype, it only works if you put it under truetype or data. But your
input works fine.

This is specific for tds (I never understood why the distinction was made). However, if you use the flat fonts/data approach then you can mix filetypes.