Hi,

I still have some problems with TABLE:

\bTABLE[frame=on]
\bTR
  \bTD abc \eTD
  \bTD[frame=off,rightframe=on,rulethickness=1mm] abc \eTD
  \bTD abc \eTD
\eTR
\bTR
  \bTD[background=color, backgroundcolor=yellow] abc \eTD
  \bTD[nc=2,nr=2,background=color, backgroundcolor=yellow]
\externalfigure[cow][width=.2\textwidth]  \eTD
  \bTD abc \eTD
\eTR
\bTR
  \bTD abc \eTD
  \bTD abc \eTD
\eTR
\bTR
  \bTD abc \eTD
  \bTD abc \eTD
  \bTD abc \eTD
  \bTD abc \eTD
\eTR
\eTABLE

1) the cow sticks out of the cell. How can I pen the cow to the cell?
2) the third cell in the first row: when I turn on the right rule, the "abc"
goes down. How can I have the abc on the baseline with the other ones in the
first row _and_ have a right rule like that?

Patrick