On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 05:53, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
> Hi Mojca.
>
> source.contextgarden.net: 2010-03-30: not sure what this means.

This means that source browser for ConTeXt dates back to the times
when Hans was releasing a new current version of ConTeXt every few
days. Now he started distributing the betas on a regular basis and
current ConTeXt simply hasn't been updated since March. The source
browser only shows the current version of ConTeXt.

> minimals.contextgarden.net: Last modified - 2010-09-30 - setup .

This one might be an indicator of last update, yes.
But then it's best to check

http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/context/beta/tex/context/base/context.tex
or maybe the files you are interested in:

http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/modules/t-typescripts/tex/context/third/typescripts/
which date to
    30-Sep-2010 14:19

Mojca

PS: I will try to remember to add these font to minimals in a month or so