On Mon, 4 Oct 2010, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. wrote:

Hello,

let's have the following example:

---
\starttext

  \tt
  \input tufte

 \hairline

\switchtobodyfont[small]

or \tfx\setupinterlinespace (untested)

  \tfx
  \input tufte

 \hairline

  \tfxx
  \input tufte

\stoptext
---

When I look at the result, I see the smaller font the bigger "gap" between lines (or this may be taken as "line height" relative to letter height).

As I would need to type many datafiles, it's important for me to reduce line height, even if readability of the text becomes a bit worse.

Is it possible to achieve this anyhow?

Another question:

How to force new line and new page to start?

- LaTeX provides \newline, \newpage\ linebreak and \pagebreak commands - see e.g. http://www.personal.ceu.hu/tex/breaking.htm.

\newline = \crlf
\linebreak = \blank (not completely sure as I do not remember what linebreak does)

\newpage = \page

Aditya