On 6-10-2010 4:26, Stefan Müller wrote:
Hi list,

I defined a float for typesetting algorithms, so I can reference them at
other places in the document.

\definefloat[algorithm][algorithms]

When I now place such a figure with

\placealgorithm[here][alg:myalgorithm]{Very neat algorithm.}{
\starttyping
some source code
\stoptyping
}

then the numbering I set up with

\setuptyping[numbering=line]
\setuplinenumbering[location=text]

is gone. Is there a way to get around this? I try to not use itemize for
this (although it seems to work with itemize), because I'd rather use
the more semantically correct approach. Any help appreciated.

needs a bit of thinking ... (deeply burried numbering)