Thanks, it works perfectly.

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:18:54 +0200, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Am 12.10.2010 um 09:13 schrieb Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o.:

Hello,

I'd have one more question.

I need to have many \subsubject behind each other (again: actually processing
an external file, but a small example is attached):

\setuphead[subsection][before={\blank[preference,2*big]}]

BTW:

If you name really your files in the same way as your example you should change
it because:

• ”t-” is a prefix for a module and

- I'll think about it, but maybe I won't change it until a problem with Ctx appears as
I'm used to prefix all test files by "t-"; this concerns also my Cpp, AutoLisp
and Lua files and other test files in general.

• the ctx file extension has a special meaning for context (file for
proprocessing in xml format).

- OK, I'm planning to use .tex for Ctx files in the future. Now I'm using LaTeX and ConTeXt
both, so I use .ctx extension for Ctx sources. Moreover, till I'm trying to achieve the
same things in Ctx as I'm used to do in LaTeX, I may have <a-file>.tex (for LaTeX)
and <a-file>.ctx (for ConTeXt) in the same directory. I initially don't know whether
I'll succeed with Ctx version (I'm still Ctx beginner and, although many things may be made
more easily in Ctx, they work for me in LTX in the moment but still not in Ctx).

Lukas

Wolfgang