On 31-10-2010 7:39, Khaled Hosny wrote:
On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 06:48:21PM +0100, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 31.10.2010 um 18:18 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 16:57, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 31-10-2010 12:11, Herbert Voss wrote:

Do I need some additional settings to get lower
greek letters in the example? I get only a dot for g

does the font that you use have greek symbols?

It seems to be a bug in code, not the lack of symbols. It fails in
Gentium as well. The code (\greeknumerals{3}) doesn't return anything,
but it works in MKII.

Can you make a example because it works for me:

\setupbodyfont[gentium]
\starttext
\startitemize[g]
\dorecurse{10}{\startitem #1 = \greeknumerals{#1} \stopitem}
\stopitemize
\stoptext

The difference between mkii and mkiv is that mkii use math mode
to display the greek characters while mkiv takes them from
the bodyfont and latin modern has no greek.

LM has upper case Greek, no idea why not lower case as well.

i guess that they will be there when lm math shows up