Dne sreda 3. novembra 2010 ob 11:28:08 je Taco Hoekwater napisal(a):
> Hi,
>
> On 11/03/10 11:23, Matija Šuklje wrote:
> > Dne sreda 3. novembra 2010 ob 11:14:44 je Taco Hoekwater napisal(a):
> >> Adjust the style? Certainly that is easier than the macro
> >> solution I see below.
> >
> > The style is prescribed by the faculty, so that's not really an option.
> > :\
>
> No I was going to propose to adjust the bibliography style, but
> if you need it both inline and at the end, that does not work.

Oh, OK. Will try something there (also Mojca was kind enough to take a look at
a full example).

Yes, two different citing styles — 1) footnote; 2) end of text — are needed
and that complicates the matters immensely.

> As Wolfgang wrote already, macros like
>
>   \doifsomethingelse{\localtitle}{\localtitle}{<something else>}
>
> are the most important key to getting the formatting right.

Will take a look and bug you if I don't figure it out, thanks.

Cheers,
Matija

--
gsm:    +386 41 849 552